Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Into a large casserole dish, mix:
- 6 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup raw pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 1/2 cup raw slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
Roast in oven for 20 minutes (or until coconut is browned)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup maple
- Once this is melted, remove from heat and add 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix sauce into oats mixture.
- Turn the oven down to 300, and bake for another 20-30 minutes (until browned and slightly crispy).
- You will need to stir it every once in a while.
- When you take it out of the oven, you have to let it sit for quite a while for it to cool; it will then be crunchy.
This is amazing over some Instant Pot Honey Vanilla Greek Yogurt!