December 18, 2016 by Courtney
From now on, I will share my meal plan on Sundays! I don’t always have recipes handy (I haven’t blogged about many of them), so I will share the best I can!
- Instant Pot Honey Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- Easy Homemade Granola
- Eggs in corn tortillas (with cheese and salsa)
- Eggs on a whole wheat English muffin
- Green Smoothie: Almond milk, frozen bananas, frozen blueberries, frozen kale, protein powder, spirulina
- Pop Tarts (ha!)
- Deli meat or cottage cheese, boiled egg, various veggies (cucumbers, grape tomatoes, bell peppers, broccoli, celery, and carrots) with hummus or ranch, various fruits (grapes, bananas, or oranges), and Triscuits.
- Sandwiches and veggies/fruit
- Organic Mac N Cheese (and veggies/fruit)
- Leftovers (for the days I’m home)
- Monday: Breakfast for dinner (bacon, eggs, biscuits)
- Tuesday: Eating out in San Antonio (probably Zoe’s Mediterranean Restaurant) because I have a psychiatrist appointment at 4:00
- Wednesday: Grilled chicken thighs (we use a seasoning from a restaurant called Perini’s Ranch Steak Rub), baked potatoes, and steamed broccoli (I steam it in the Instant Pot and use lemon pepper and sea salt)
- Thursday: Grilled Pork Chops, roasted squash and zucchini, and salad
- Friday: We will be traveling (picnic lunch with sandwiches, veggies and fruit, and crackers). Lots of snacks!
- Saturday, Sunday: We will be out of state at my inlaws (I don’t know what we will be eating)
The next week:
- Monday-Tuesday: Out of State
- Wednesday: Instant Pot Tomato Basil Soup and grilled cheese
- Thursday: Instant Pot Whole Chicken (recipe to come!), baked sweet potatoes, and salad
- Friday: Hot dogs (uncured on wheat buns)
- Saturday: Hamburgers (New Years Eve!)
- Sunday: Instant Pot Chuck Roast and Veggies
Let me know if you have any questions!