This is one of our favorite breakfasts because it stays with us for a long time (until lunch). It’s also tasty!
- 6 golden potatoes (you could probably get away with 3 russet potatoes if that’s all you have), cubed in small pieces
- 1 red (or any color) bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1, 12oz package bacon, cut into small pieces and cooked crispy
- 12 eggs
- Nature’s seasons seasoning or salt, pepper, garlic powder, and celery salt.
- Cut veggies
2. Cook bacon (pouring off the grease as you go)
3. Clean pan (if you burn bacon like I did…) and add back some of the grease.
4. Pour potatoes into the pan and sprinkle with Nature’s seasons. Cook until firmly soft.
5. Combine onions and peppers with the potatoes. Cook till onions are translucent.
6. Pour remaining grease into pan.
7. Break open, season, and beat the eggs.
8. Place eggs in container with the rest of the mixture and stir!
We eat this on tortillas with some cheese and salsa! I prefer corn tortillas but the rest of the family likes flour. This is a great, filling breakfast! And so easy if you prep ahead of time!