January 21, 2017 by Courtney
I didn’t have much to buy this week, but I thought I’d share it :-). It’s mostly “unhealthy” stuff ;-). It’s all about balance and moderation in our household!
- 12 pack of HEB Coke Zero
- 12 pack La Croix
- 4 bags of coffee (they were $2.98 each!)
- 2 Digiorno pizzas with cheesy breadsticks
- 1 gallon whole milk (to make yogurt… in process now!)
- 1/2 gallon half and half
- Cholula (we use this on everything now!)
These are out of our health and wellness budget, but I thought I’d share.
- 2 bottles of Garden of Life Oceans Kids DHA chewables for the kids
- 1 bottle of Garden of Life MyKind Organics whole foods vitamin
- 3 bottles (1 for each kid) Nature’s Way Alive Gummies Vitamins (they are made with whole foods as well)
- Sundown Naturals Melatonin Gummies (for the kids… serving size is 2, but I only give them 1, so it’s 2.5 mg)
Next week I will buy sour cream and avocados and our grocery budget will be maxed!
I actually made it without asking Robert for more money :-). I have just enough for gas (which is about all we need). I’m proud of myself! I made it with a lower budget this time (long story), so I can do it. Yay!