This is going a little far now. I may have a grocery shopping problem. Robert told me today that we have officially run out of room for more food. So I guess we need to use up what we have. Whoops.
But. In the past I would have used credit. The most recent stuff was bought with the budget we decided on together. So I don’t feel too bad. If food it the worst thing I spend money on, then we’re good. I mean, I used to spend a fortune on alcohol! Now that money goes to food, gas, and counseling :-).
Here is what I got today:
- 4 boxes of Valentines for the boys
- 1 gallon vinegar
- 1 gallon whole milk
- 1lb shredded cheddar cheese
- 1lb shredded mozzarella
- 2 packages pork carnitas
- 1lb mild Italian sausage
- 12oz bacon
- 2 packages snack pack hummus
- Clorox wipes (plus a free multi surface cleaner)
- 3 summer sausages
- Plastic cups
- Plastic forks and spoons
- 3 Glade candles (buy 2 get 1 free)
- Austin sandwich crackers and cookies
- 2, 12packs HEB coke zero
- 2 boxes of really unhealthy cereal as a treat (Reese’s Puffs and Trix)… buy 2 get $2 off
I still have a small Boxed.com order coming in (Tuesday). This order will include extra virgin olive oil, canola oil, white cheddar Cheez-its, Nutri-grain bars, and Frito Lay party mix. We are officially stocked with more food than we will eat anytime soon :-).