Whew. Like I said in my last post, this past week has been a whirlwind! So crazy busy! It was fantastic, but I’m reading for routine again. I’m pretty worn out!
One part of routine is meal planning! I have so much food here that meal planning should be a breeze!
Here’s my plan:
- Eggs in tortillas with cheese (and Cholula)
- Green smoothie (I use cashew milk now and collagen for protein to cut down on dairy… I might also use some of my homemade Greek yogurt) and toast
- English muffin with fried egg and cheese
- Granola and homemade Greek yogurt
- Sandwich (ham and cheese or peanut butter and raw honey), veggies and hummus (or ranch), and Triscuits or Flaxseed and Quinoa chips
- Cottage cheese, boiled eggs, veggies and hummus, Triscuits or Flaxseed and Quinoa chips
- Quesadillas with sour cream and salsa
- Bean and cheese burritos
- Dining hall
- Monday- Homemade meat sauce (though I don’t have squash and zucchini so it will have less veggies), pasta, and steamed broccoli
- Tuesday- Tacos
- Wednesday- Burrito bowls (pinto beans, brown rice, cheese, sour cream, guac, hot sauce)
- Thursday- Dining hall
- Friday- Pizza (homemade or frozen… not sure yet)
- Saturday- Dining hall (lunch and dinner unless we decide to take a day trip somewhere)
- Sunday- Leftovers
- Veggies (carrots, broccoli, and celery) and hummus
- Fruit (apples, apple sauce, and oranges at the moment)
- Triscuits and cream cheese
- Flaxseed and Quinoa chips
- Tortilla chips
- Mixed nuts/almonds
- String cheese
- Triple Zero yogurt (or Simply Gogurt for the kids)
- Boiled eggs
- Peanut butter/cheese crackers
- Pop Tarts (I love them)
As always, there are a mix of “whole foods” and processed foods. I have learned a great balance with this and feel content with this.
I hope you have a great week ahead!