October 20, 2018 by Courtney
Since I’m going to a tighter budget, I have decided to shop for one week at a time. Robert gave me $150 less this check (for 2 weeks); he will be putting that money in savings, which means I really have my work cut out for me!
I’m actually going to use cash for everything other than buying groceries online (so I can do curbside). I had forgotten about that when I decided to go cash only. I decided that it’s worth it for me to keep doing curbside because it saves me quite a bit since I have an impulse buying problem. I stick to a list MUCH better when I do curbside. I’m also switching to HEB because I like the products better but the shopping experience is pretty stressful. I also started using HEB Pharmacy.
I spent $90 on HEB Curbside just now. I’m pretty impressed with myself!
Anyway, here’s my plan for this coming week!
- Breakfast tacos
- Green smoothies and pumpkin banana muffins
- Omelets and toast
- Eggs in tortillas
- PB & J on wheat with veggies and ranch
- Turkey and cheese sandwich and veggies
- Cottage cheese, Triscuits, and veggies
- Monday, October 22- Stir fry (with homemade sauce and venison backstrap)
- Tuesday, October 23- Baked manicotti and green beans
- Wednesday, October 24- Leftovers
- Thursday, October 25- Beef, spinach, and sour cream enchiladas and rice
- Friday, October 26- Brinner (biscuits, bacon, and eggs)
- Saturday, October 27- Cheeseburger soup
- Sunday, October 28- Foil packet dinners (with ground venison, carrots, potatoes, onions, and corn)
Let me know if you have any questions about recipes!