November 1, 2018 by Courtney
I won’t be home much next week (I’m going to a friend’s house Tuesday through Friday), so I’m planning some simple meals for Robert to feed the kids.
- Breakfast tacos
- Eggs in corn tortillas with cheese
- Egg sandwich and fruit
- Leftovers (most days)
- Sandwich, chips, and veggies
- Wrap, chips, and fruit
- Monday- Burrito bowls (rice, beans, avocado, tomato, sour cream, cheese, salsa)
- Tuesday- Pasta and sauce with steamed broccoli
- Wednesday- Quesadillas (with beans from Monday and cheese)
- Thursday- Brinner (bacon, eggs, biscuits)
- Friday- Finger foods
- Saturday- Homemade pizza (I’ll type this up eventually! I prefer homemade over frozen any day!)
- Sunday- Homemade instant pot pulled pork
Now I’m off to put orders in my cart for curbside pick up tomorrow, then to pick up the kids!