November 10, 2018 by Courtney
Robert is going to be out of town Monday through Thursday, then Saturday we are leaving for Big Bend Ranch State Park! I will be home all week. We are having lots of venison because we have quite a bit, and I just don’t want to buy much from the store tomorrow (traveling last week was expensive).
I hope to do most of the prep tomorrow with Robert’s help (before he leaves), but since I’ll be home all week I’m not too worried about it.
Breakfasts and lunches will be super simple!
- Breakfast tacos (made with breakfast sausage)
- High protein breakfast cookies
- Green smoothie with toast
- Wrap with turkey, cheese, lettuce, and tomato
- Boiled eggs, veggies and ranch, turkey
- Salad with boiled eggs, almond slivers, and turkey
- Monday- Instant Pot Ginger Garlic drumsticks, broccoli, homemade bread with butter
- Tuesday- Deep dish hunter’s-pie recipe
- Wednesday- Leftovers
- Thursday- Mexican shredded beef
- Friday- Fried backstrap, baked potatoes, salad
- Saturday- Out of town
- Sunday- Out of town
I’m looking forward to the week!