November 11, 2018 by Courtney
This is SUPER easy and works well.
- Empty spray bottle
- 4 cup measuring cup
- 2 tbsp liquid castile soap
- 2 tbsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 20 drops essential oil of choice (I use Thieves)
- Mix all ingredients except for vinegar in measuring cup (I ended up using a 4 cup to allow for the foaming… I started with 2 cup and it almost overflowed!).
- Slowly add in vinegar.
- It will foam so allow it to settle.
- Pour into spray bottle.
- Shake bottle before use. Clean showers, outside of toilets, and sink/counter.
It’s super easy and an inexpensive and safe way to clean!