December 6, 2018 by Courtney
Next week is going to be a crazy week. We pretty much have something going on every night. I don’t handle busy weeks super well so I decided to try to keep meals super easy and do the prep ahead of time. Some meals involve me just pull it out of the freezer! I know that I can do this one day at a time!
I am keeping my meal plan super simple!
- Sausage, egg, and potato breakfast tacos
- Homemade granola over Greek yogurt
- Oatmeal (just Quaker packets or oatmeal on the stove with brown sugar and butter)
- Green protein smoothies with pumpkin
- Sandwiches, veggies, and chips (or Triscuits)
- Refried black bean (homemade) and cheese tacos
- Monday– Taco soup (from the freezer). We have a Christmas concert thing in Rocksprings so we have to be quick!
- Tuesday– Venison tacos on homemade tortillas (I will blog my tortilla recipe once I have it down… I’m using lard this time around)
- Wednesday– Homemade Ramen. The broth is already made and I just need to pull it out of the freezer. Otherwise just need to cut a few veggies and make boiled eggs (which I will do that evening so they’re warm).
- Thursday– HAF Homes with our Interns. We are having chicken spaghetti and DIY sugar cookies and icing. All I have to make is the dough and icing. I plan to make cream cheese icing. I need to blog our sugar cookie recipe (that I have used since I was little) and a simple cream cheese icing recipe.
- Friday– Homemade Pizza and veggie tray (movie night)
- Saturday– Instant pot Venison Stew
- Sunday– Brinner (scrambled eggs and boxed blueberry muffins with fruit)
- Make homemade tortillas
- Cut veggies for tray
- Cut veggies for Ramen
- Make some fresh granola
- Make dough and icing (on Wednesday)