Because I’m on a super strict elimination diet for the time being, I’m having to make so much from scratch.
We are home most of the time the next few weeks, which is so great. We all love being home! It’s the whole slow living thing.
Here are my plans for meals!
- Green protein smoothie and oat bread with Melt and honey
- Steel cut oats with eggs
- Coconut flour and oat pancakes (a variation of this recipe), eggs, and fruit
For The Kids and Robert:
- Homemade granola and yogurt
- Toast and eggs
- Breakfast cookies
- Finger foods (Roasted chicken lunch meat, fruit, veggies, seeds, etc)
- Rice and beans (black or pinto) with avocado and tomato
- Salmon, quinoa, and veggies
- Salad with black beans, chicken, lettuce, spinach, tomato, avocado, and balsamic vinegar and olive oil
- Veggies and hummus
- Plantain chips
- Pecans and pistachios
- Mixed nuts (for the kids)
- Homemade granola bars
- Pumpkin breakfast cookies
- Sunday, November 3rd- Egg roll in a bowl with coconut aminos.
- Monday, November 4th- Roasted chicken and veggies, quinoa
- Tuesday, November 5th- Avocado and lime black bean bowl
- Wednesday, November 6th- Leftovers
- Thursday, November 7th- One pan Mexican quinoa, chicken, and corn (I will add chicken)
- Friday, November 8th- Finger foods
- Saturday, November 9th- Red beans and rice with chicken breast
- Sunday, November 10th- Grass fed beef ribs, sweet potato fries, salad
- Monday, November 11th- Pan seared salmon, salad, and quinoa
- Tuesday, November 12th- Venison roast, potatoes, and carrots
- Wednesday, November 13th- Leftovers
- Thursday, November 14th- HAF Homes (Chili and cornbread)
This will be done between Sunday and Monday since we are somewhat busy both days. I will split it into two days.
- Make black beans and cilantro lime rice for lunches
- Make granola bars (with coconut oil and a combo of oat and coconut flour)
- Bake oat bread
- Cut veggies for dinner and veggie tray
- Make salad
- Bake bread for the kids
- Make pumpkin breakfast cookies
I haven’t written out blog posts for many of the foods that I’m making. So, I will work on that soon!