Simple living for our family has changed a lot over the years.
At this point in our lives, it means a peaceful, restful, and a slow life.
- Being outside
- Traveling, mainly to go camping and to see nature
- Yoga and slow movement
- Trail running and bouldering with Robert (in our “back yard”)
- Brave Writer and Wild + Free homeschooling philosophy
- Meal planning and food prep for frugality and intentionality
- Baking foods from scratch and making homemade foods often
- A non-cluttered house. I am always going through things.
- A tidy house. We work as a family to keep it this way.
- A purpose for all things
- Cozy spaces
- Organization and routine
- Beautiful things
- Candles and diffusers
- Coffee with friends
- Books (read aloud and independently)
- Music playing at all times
- Game playing
- Kids playing with friends as often as possible
- Utilizing the 1400 acres that we live on with the people that we share community with
Life has changed a lot lately, and I can’t wait to share all about it!