For years, the info out there about “nutrition” would frustrate me because I never knew what to believe about health. I have come to the conclusion that a healthy plate is balanced with protein, carbs (whole grains if I can), … Continue reading
This is an easy and quick breakfast for the days in which I’m in a hurry. I use the small smoothie cups that came with my Ninja blender.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (sometimes I use vanilla)
- 1 scoop unflavored protein powder (I use THM because I have it… but I will find something cheaper in the future)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4-1/2 cup kale or spinach (I use frozen)
- 1 tsp spirulina (optional!)
Place all items in smoothie cup. Blend.